Fall 2020 Courses
MTH 211 Foundations of Elementary Mathematics I
- Online (remote) synchronous delivery | CRN 10435
- Class "meets" via Zoom Mondays and Wednesdays, 12 - 1:50 p.m. (4 hours of the 5 hours of meetings).
- Some asynchronous work will be posted on Moodle (1 hour of the 5 hours of meetings).
- See your WOU email for complete instructions before classes begin in September
- This course is offered with fully remote access, in-person attendance at the WOU campus is never required.
- Course materials information, see the Math Textbooks (FALL TERM 2020) page and see your course Moodle shell for information from LB.
- Don't purchase your textbook before the course begins please.
MTH 611 Counting and Whole Number Operations: K-8 Learning and Teacher Practices
- Fully online delivery | CRN 11694
- Online access to all course materials provided via the course Moodle shell
F19 First Year Seminar project - check it out!
Vegan/Vegetarian & Healthy
Eating Guide at WOU & in Monmouth